Monday, October 8, 2012

How's everyone?

Been so busy lately and has been a long long time since I last blogged...
Didn't have time for me to breath or take a rest... So many thing had happened and sometimes it has been sooo sudden... I can't catch up either.......

But then will have to get back up... and have fun in the middle of all the "hoo haa"...
And so will update you what you had missed! haha...

Lets start from today first shall we?
I got a box... a HUGE one!!! And how can we waste such a big box right?
Therefore us " Irene, Rlynn and I" played with it...

First we started like... "Guess who's in the box?"
So... Guess who's in the box?


 It's Rlynn~!!!


Even Irene can fit in it!!!!!

And why there is no picture of me? Because I have a big butt.... TTATT...
It doesn't mean I am fat~~~




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Irene...O.O...should ship her go~~hha^^