Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Time Batting

First time batting!!!! A ball throw...or shall I say shoot from a machine...
Finally after all the sleepless nights I get to enjoy my day hanging out with some of my friends and we went softball batting!!! It is at the roof top of 1 Utama... It is fun~




 Really happy that Joanne babe came along... 
As this is my first time and I am scared!


Safety first? But I took it off when I went in the court? Platform? hmmm...
Anways.. It is too heavy for me...
Bad example here... Don't learn this kids...

This is how the....roof top....court? Platform...er...area? Look like...

As a lot of people asked me whether will they get hit by the ball... I would say no... because as long as you are standing in the two white boxes...you are safe... You get hit only if you walk around like no body's business and when the lights turn red....then....bye bye... Other than that... yep.. you are safe...

Had a fun and awesome time with friends~ and also a amazing experience...

Also I brought my sister there few days later...
She was the kind of person that do not play ball... Unlike the tom boyish sister here...
And she played in her skirt... Amazing right? 

No comments: