Friday, August 3, 2012

Blessings~!

My sister and I went to buy ice-cream after dinner. So went to buy a box for the two of us and decided to bless someone with the remaining two....
This is something that I do first time and it really takes some courage to do it...





And so we went to find two young working adults and they kinda rejected us...
For me I feel ok... But my sister asked whether I feel rejected after they reject my gifts....
For me it is really ok because we have to go through rejection sometimes in our life....
So we went for people that are working at the small stalls....
Saw one sitting there so I just walk to her and ask whether she wants it or and and it is for free!!!
Then she nodded and smiled...
And I gave the other one to someone next to her stall and she laughed too....
Well I know that giving out things like this may sometimes shock people... But who knows...That person may have been going through a tough or bad day and just by this small blessings may cheer them up!
So I felt really happy to be able to bless the two people just by seeing them smile...
So gonna do it again!

No comments: