Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why i love Sushi King....and why am i getting fat??

Why i love Sushi King....
THE RM2 BONAZA OF COURSE!!!
for the past 3 days my friends and i have been eating sushi for just RM2 per plate!!! So yeap...everyday sushi for me!!!
The most enjoyable moments are.....the salmons~<3.....and beside the salmons.....we do look like a bunch of barbarians....you know what i mean....

For the first day i get to finish 5 plates.....actually...my appetite is not that big....so yea...got really full after 5 plates.....
For the second day....i manage to finish 8 plates!!!and they are all salmons!!!!!!! yea i know....fat!
Third day.....hee hee... 9 plates for me...i can imagine whats my mum's facial expression now....sorry mum i ate too much....but what can i do??the salmons are talking to me.....''eat me~~~eat me~~''




count the plates babeh~!!!!!

ps. WE FIGHT FOR SUSHI!!!!!!just like barbarians!!!!!

No comments: