Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And I thought i am a good mama!!!

ok...you see...i bought a...no....two tamagotchis....its like something i really really really wanted last time...
then i found out that there is a clearance sale...only RM20 for a music version tamagotchi....Ver.6....it is dame cheap!!!!!so yea i bought it....and i took care of it like my baby.....and so my friends bought them too and it is so fun to play when we can all connect and play...then i just realize that my tamagotchi is the dumbest among my friends...not funny...seriously...i took care of it!!!
then one day my tamagotchi threw a tantrum...no matter how i press the buttons....the tamagotchi wont respond...then the screen show me this!
YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL????
the tamagotchi actually leave me!!!!!
and all my friend's tamagotchi is like...still there....
and mine just gave me a letter and leave me!!
the screen also showed ''press A+C''
ok...lets press and hopefully my tama will come back...
the next thing i see is an egg.....

No comments: