Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reading Day!!!!

Well kinda turns out to be photo day...==...
Today, Irene and I decided we shall have a reading day! *applause!!!* Since we have a little time for the evening...We went along to coffee bean and just sit there and read! FINALLY after sooo many busy days I can finally read...


Some drinks to enjoy while reading... HEAVEN~

Glasses...
Reading time!!!

she will probably kill me for this....IRENE IS READING ENGLISH BOOKS!!!!
AS IN WORDS NOT GRAPHICS!!! OAO!!!!
Loving the moments I listen to music while reading...something like....went into my own limbo~~~~

Ok...the book I am holding... "Save Me" is a really awesome book! I can't stop reading and put it down...the story really keeps you going on and on and on...Written by Lisa Scottoline.. And my favourite autor Jodi Picoult actually commented on the book at the front cover!
Definitely a book you can get... and it has a good price too!
Basically I am the "family story" type of person...






And half way we got bored and decided to do something stupid..... Then reminds us of our other roommate with her profile picture pose...We decide to take the same pose and make it into our profile pictures too....

Nope..this is not the photo...but just doing something stupid with it....



There....this is it.....
What my roommate did was commenting a big "PLAGIARISM!!!!" on the comments...
But looking at her expression is a big win!!!!

Had fun today...Less stress...which is healthy....so read more!!!
And I bet I have a friend...starts from J....really wants to join in...but TOO BAD...YOU WENT BACK HOMETOWN AT THE WRONG TIMING!!!
Next time babe~ <3

Can't live without books!!! 








No comments: