Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Photography.

Was having photography class for this semester and I really have to say I enjoyed it a lot...Don't care whether or not the lecturer like my works or not...as long as I know I am still exploring and learning and I will grow better~
So will show a lot of photos with you guys and hope you guys will really enjoy them~
* I am still learning~


 Title: Awake
Model: Joanne
Title: Refraction
Model: Money

I really wanted to thank A LOT of people during this project...These are not the only pictures...More coming soon..... Will make sure to upload as many as possible...

But let me take some time to explain more on the picture below.
My friend was going through some hard times in her life...and I believe everyone of us..even you reading now went through all these hard times....but when you walk through it...they make you a stronger person. This picture is for her to feel better. So I called the picture below: Strong.


Title: Strong
Model: Joanne

Oww...about the other picture below....was just having fun... Light trails! FTW!



By the way...can you see my name?
or maybe not....

No comments: