Saturday, May 21, 2011

C2AGE!!!! Part 1

Wow!Went to C2AGE today!(And for those who dont know C2age...well it is an event...GOOGLE IT!)
well anyways...it is also Joanne's hot debut as a cosplayer!!!And she did a good job...had loads of fun and saw a lot of cosplayers! Some of them are really really friendly!
Below are some photos! Check them out and see can you spot the characters?

 Yep!You are right!I am picking my nose with Soi Feng's thingy~

 And she confirm not friendly!
(By the way...her hot debut!)
 My favourite!!!STAR WARS!!!
 Oh come on! STAR WARS IS MY CHILDHOOD!

 sho cute~
 By the way...Sue anne was scolding me for making that poker face when I am not even cosplaying..haha...Coorperate with them ma...






 Ignore me..just being stupid...
 Told ya she is not fun...T.T




She wants to kill me...
And now she wants to kiss me!!!whats wrong with her yo!

Anyways...I had loads of fun and congrats on Cherry Anne for her debut! And hopefully soon will be mine...something happened so I missed out this chance....
Well this is part 1 and part 2 will  be coming out soon!! so stay tuned guys!

3 comments:

Tachikawa said...

Hello,nice to meet you...
Follow my blog please...
Thanks

ReidXavi said...

Hey yo, just stumbled upon your blog through google. You seemed to have an enjoyable weekend ;D lotsa photos taken to boot! Hope you don't mind grabbing the one with me in the middle http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eYoIkf1HR2k/Tdf4Jf7oQWI/AAAAAAAAApw/Yhra49BXEjw/s320/c2age21.jpg do come for comic fiesta at the end of the year for more awesometastic times! Best Regards, Reno.

Tachikawa said...

Yes...I will be there to Comic Fiesta wearing a costume...
But don't know which character...
But not participate...Just taking photo there...hahaha...
Thanks...
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu...