Friday, January 7, 2011

OOOpsss

haha....i am back...ok...due to really really busy sem 2 i had to stop blogging...but never mind...since my sem 3 is a lot relax(or maybe not)i shall update something...

well...i will be posting some of my art works here...because i still cant do it in facebook...
so you guys can leave some comments...(not too harsh or i will cry)keke....

oh yea...another update....my team and i won the christmas decorations competition which is soooo long ago...and here i wanna thank those who helped out and GLORY TO GOD...

This is one of my calligraphy letterform project...sem 2...my theme is ''piano''. and i shall design a set of letters using this theme...see below~
not the best work in class but i still love it...haha...
                   well..the rest of my artworks(some) will be posted...so it just take time..keke..

No comments: